over 6 years ago
We know building a new app or integrating a new API/SDK can be difficult - but it doesn’t have to be!
As a part of Citrix’s newly relaunched Developer program, you can now access simple, to-the-point QuickStart video guides for many Citrix products (with more being added every week). That’s right, you can focus on learning about a specific area of a Citrix SDK, without staring at a big monolithic sample app or block of code.
Start watching QuickStart videos by going to the “Getting Started” playlist on Citrix’s Developer YouTube Channel.
Currently, QuickStart videos are available for:
- Citrix Developer Extension for Visual Studio 2013
- Adding Citrix Storefront authentication, application listing, and launching
- ShareFile QuickStarts using the Citrix Developer VS Extension
- Creating a GotoMeeting API Developer Key
- Citrix GotoMeeting SDK QuickStarts
Now go forth and build!